When people take their cars to professional service companies, they expect to receive good service from trained technicians. One of the common auto repair services Marysville residents can have performed could include an inspection. People who are planning to take a long trip, will benefit by having their brakes inspected before they leave. If any of the cars warning lights are going off, these items should be checked as well. The check engine light could be an indication of a more serious problem. A good repair service will also check the suspension on a car to make sure it is in good working condition. When traveling long distances, the shocks need to be able to absorb the rough patches of road to prevent travelers from experiencing an unpleasant ride. Cars that have faulty suspension or shocks can also place a strain on other parts by bumping over ground in too harsh a manner. An auto repair shop should also be able to work on any of the electrical components in the car. This can include power steering, power locks and power windows. They should also be able to service the heating and cooling systems inside the car. Experienced auto repair technicians should be able to inspect and repair a variety of cars, trucks and SUVs. At Auto Inspection Service we provide all of these services and treat you with the respect you deserve.
- The City of Marysville was named after founder Samuel W. Cuthbertson’s daughter Mary in 1816.
- By 1837 Marysville had 45 houses, about 250 residents, a courthouse and jail, a tavern, three stores, two attorneys and one physician. In only a decade the city added more than 100 residents, a school, newspaper office and two churches.
- Marysville has always had strong roots in the manufacturing business; but due to large corporations, most recently Honda in 1982, opening manufacturing plants in the area, the population has tripled in the past few decades.
- Ohio Magazine named Marysville one of the top five hometowns in 2006.
- Marysville was the first city in the region to utilize inflatable dam technology in 2009.
- The Marysville Journal-Tribune, established in 1854, was awarded “Best Website in the State” award by the Associated Press.
- Marysville is home to The All Ohio Balloon Festival, All Ohio Bike Fest, Taste of Marysville, The Union County Fair, Covered Bridge Festival and Festifair.
- Marysville has been Sister Cities with Segovia, Spain for over a decade.
- The City of Marysville has produced professional athletes, state and national politicians, successful businessmen and even a 2nd Lady of the United States!